Ebook must have at least 10 Amazon reviews with an average star rating of 3.9 or better (Unless it is a New Release then there isn't a review requirement. Read about a New Release Listing here).
What you can expect:
- Your ebook will be displayed in its own designated spot near the top of our homepage.
- It will have its own listing on the Ebook Of The Month page.
- The listing will be tweeted throughout the Month in our Twitter feed and be RTed by several people.
- Your book will have its own Facebook posting highlighting it as the Ebook Of The Month (it will be posted at least four times during the month on our Facebook page).
- Our Subscribers will receive a direct email displaying your ebook. (Email sent not later than the 2nd of the month usually around 10 AM PST).
To request an Ebook Of The Month listing, please do so by clicking the button below. If your book meets our guidelines you will be sent an invoice from PeopleReads via PayPal.
320 Reviews: 4.3 stars
After losing her husband to a sudden heart attack, Tess Mathews escapes to Bora Bora to lay her husband and sorrow to rest. What she doesn’t expect is a new beginning.
Tom Clemmins is an A-list actor whose life revolves around work and an onslaught of women. He travels to Bora Bora for a much-needed break. Tom has a few ideas of how he’ll enjoy his vacation, but love isn’t one of them. Until he sees Tess.
Reserving a private shark-feeding excursion to scatter her husband’s ashes into the lagoon, Tess is furious when Mr. Hollywood bribes his way onto the boat, leaving her no other choice but to share the boat ride.